Attractions to Vendors
Are you looking to sell your business or need assistance to take it to the next level? For vendors, our approach and structure mean that we are an attractive buyer for a number of reasons:
- "One Stop Shop": OVM's exceptional, proven approach to transactions and acquisitions, coupled with experienced Operating Partners and their strong sectoral knowledge, helps materially to expedite the acquisition process and thereafter add value.
- Strong on delivery for transactions we support
- Proven deal completion skills and experience
- A full sales price is achieved, often the same or greater than that which might be realised via a trade sale to a competitor or other trade buyer
- The business will remain independent and not be merged, moved, swallowed or broken up by a competitive trade buyer
- The existing management team remains in place and may have the opportunity of acquiring an equity stake if they wish, motivating them to take the business to the next stage of its development
- There is no need to share confidential information with trade buyers/competitors who are often on a "fishing expedition"
- A creative and bespoke structure offers confidence in delivery and reflects the desires, aspirations and needs of the vendor and the business
- Proven added value provided by Operating Partners with their need for equity value increase as their prime reward, means attractive additional return for vendors wishing to retain stake post acquisition whilst being free from the ongoing burden and responsibilities of owner management.
- A speedier and less complicated process with fewer vendor warranties required.
How can we Help?
We have seen numerous Management Buy-Ins (MBIs), Management Buy In/Buy Outs (BIMBOs) through to successful completion and thus can draw on this experience in order to offer:
- swift agreement
- sector knowledgeable team who will drive the acquisition forward
- desirable and tax efficient outcome
- hassle and risk-free acquisition
- fully negotiable terms on post-acquisition involvement or equity retention