OVM Track Record
Previous acquisitions include the joint purchase of G.E. Sontay from General Electric (USA). Sontay is one of the largest independent suppliers of sensors, controls and peripherals to the Building Management Systems sector in Europe.
Other previous acquisitions have included:
- Solent Butchers - well-respected specialist catering butcher to the food service sector, based in Portsmouth, Hants.
- Worldwide Stones - a leading supplier of superior quality granite, quartz, beautiful natural and artificial stone slabs.
- Quelch Engineering Ltd - based in Uxbridge - a high quality CNC turning and milling specialist, machining and manufacturing across a high technology client base.
- Therapy Equipment Ltd - a Hertfordshire based manufacturer and premier supplier of a range of suction and oxygen therapy equipment.
- Telcon International Ltd - a world leader in the manufacture of Hall Effect Current Sensors, Soft Magnetic Cores and related components, based in Crawley, West Sussex
- Premier Fish - a well-established fresh seafood supplier to leading restaurants and gastro pubs, from a private owner
- Tamo - a long established specialist valve and instrumentation supplier, from a private owner
- GE Sontay - one of the largest independent suppliers of sensors, controls and peripherals to the building management systems sector in Europe, from General Electric (USA)
- IMI Plc's long established air-conditioning manufacturing business, Marstair (TEV) based in Yorkshire
- Sangamo Controls - a well-known Glasgow based time clock manufacturer, originally owned by Schlumberger
- Murtec - a manufacturer of intelligent control systems for street and area lighting from a private vendor
- A group of businesses (including a non-destructive testing business and ceramic coatings operation) acquired from a large technology plc, in a complicated transaction, completed within a few weeks of agreeing Heads of Terms
- Morley Electric Motors Ltd, a Leeds based specialist harsh-environment electric motor business acquired from Bullough Plc.