OVM Track Record
Previous acquisitions include the joint purchase of G.E. Sontay from General Electric (USA). Sontay is one of the largest independent suppliers of sensors, controls and peripherals to the Building Management Systems sector in Europe.
Other previous acquisitions have included:
- Lada Engineering Services Ltd - a Hampshire based specialist precision engineering company
- Premier Fish - a well-established fresh seafood supplier to leading restaurants and gastro pubs, from a private owner
- Tamo - a long established specialist valve and instrumentation supplier, from a private owner
- GE Sontay - one of the largest independent suppliers of sensors, controls and peripherals to the building management systems sector in Europe, from General Electric (USA)
- IMI Plc's long established air-conditioning manufacturing business, Marstair (TEV) based in Yorkshire
- Sangamo Controls - a well-known Glasgow based time clock manufacturer, originally owned by Schlumberger
- Murtec - a manufacturer of intelligent control systems for street and area lighting from a private vendor
- A group of businesses (including a non-destructive testing business and ceramic coatings operation) acquired from a large technology plc, in a complicated transaction, completed within a few weeks of agreeing Heads of Terms
- Morley Electric Motors Lt -, a Leeds based specialist harsh-environment electric motor business acquired from Bullough Plc.